You might have searched around you, asked questions about getting to China for one business transaction or the other, Traveling for a corporate trip demands a lot from you, ranging from China invite, how to get IV from Asia, chinese invite form for company travel documents, iv form from chinese ministry of foreign affairs, verification form of invite china, Chinese company invite suppliers and many more. In this article we will give full details/guidelines on all you need before traveling to China on a business trip.
HERE RE BASIC AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS VISA (F VISA)
I. Basic Requirements
- Any applicant no matter who he/she is must have current passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least one blank visa page.
- Secondly applicant must have dully completed and signed Visa Application Form (BG-01) with one additional passport photo (black & white or colored).
- Furthermore, applicant Invitation letter from Company & Government of China presented. Also note that the invitation letter is only valid for 3 months from the date of issuance.
For further requirements to apply for multiple-entry visas, please refer to “Instruction on Multiple-Entry F Visas”.
Furthermore applicant will have to fill in the application form carefully, completely, and clearly. Failure to fill form appropriately, may lead to delay in process, or even decline of application.
II. Application Best Practices & Process Expectation/Time
Afterwards, applicants must have filled all necessary documents. applicant can now book appointment for submission of all visa supporting documents. re required to appear in the visa office to apply. Applicant can not assign any body to submit on his/her behalf.
Chinese Embassy and Consulates do not accept visa applications by mail.
At point of document submission, biometric exercise shall take place, after which confirmation letter get issued to applicant to proceed to next stage.
The Next stage is to book appointment for an interview, while booking an appointment for an interview, a code on the issued letter will be needed, to open your appointment page for interview date to displayed.
III. Visa Fee, Validity, & Duration of Stay
- The Visa fee: single entry: Visa fee will be paid in cash.
- Visa after interview usually takes 4 working days after which visa will be ready for collection
- Also, Please Note once passport remains with you after interview, simply means visa not granted to you.
IV. Multiple-Entry F Visas
The applicant may apply for a multiple-entry F visa, if he/she
- Presents the visa issuance notice letter/form from the Chinese governmental organization authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry (with the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay specified on the letter/form),
- Runs investment in China, & presents the original and one photocopy of the business license registered under his/her name (the original will be checked and returned to the applicant),
- Is the management staff of an Nigeria company with a branch in Asia, and presents an application letter from the Nigeria company and an invite from the branch in China,
- Is a Asian regular visitor for two or more times in the past year with F visa(s), and presents a photocopy of the F visa(s) and an invitation form a Chinese company, or
- Finally, needs to travel frequently to China to carry out a contract, and presents an application letter from his/her company in Nigeria, and the original and one photocopy of the contract with a Chinese company (the original will be checked and returned to the applicant).
Visa fee for Multiple-Entry F Visa: PAid in cash.
The Consular Is In Charge
The Consular or any staff representing the consular has the sole right to determine your visa status, therefore, the validity, duration of stay, and number of entries of the Chinese visa re decided at the discretion of consular officers according to related Chinese laws and regulations. Finally, the consular officers have all authority to refuse any applications inconsistent with Chinese laws and regulations, and re entitled to change and /or revoke any issued visas, without providing any explanation.