www.remita:net Login : Remita Payment Portal Registration | Developed by SystemSpecs – Online Payment System
Full Details About Remita Website
Today, Remita is in use by many individuals, public and private sector organisations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis. This platform can only be used online/through the internet.
Adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for the payment and collections of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria and used by all 22 commercial banks and over 400 micro finance banks, Remita has significantly assisted in revolutionizing the e-payment industry in Nigeria. Remita also comes with an optional Payroll and HR solution for full integrated processing. Remita, developed by SystemSpecs, and voted many times as Nigeria’s Software of the Year, is indeed a success story and a pride to Africa.
What Can Remita do for You? Online/Offline
- Receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, Branches of all Banks Nationwide, etc
- Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks on a single platform
- Automate your Payroll and deliver Payslips to all Staff
Who Can Use Remita Portal?
- Public and private sector organisations of any size, structure and complexity.
- Individuals to manage their personal finances.
What does it Cost to Use Remita? Pricing of Remita Services
- Setup and Support Fees
- Registration Fees Free
- Integration Fees Free
- Monthly Fees Free
- Support Fees Free
- All Bank Branches in Nigeria
- Debit & Credit Cards
- Mobile Money
- Your Website
Please note that when foreign cards are used, an additional 2%, charge is applicable.
- Salary Payments – ₦100 per Transaction
- Standing Order – ₦100 per Transaction (Payer specifies a fixed amount)
- Direct Debit – ₦100 per Transaction (Biller uploads payable amount)
- Payment to Family and Friends – ₦100 per ₦1M (max. ₦5,000)
- Payment to Vendors and Others – ₦100 per ₦1M (max. ₦5,000)
- Payment to Remita Billers – Free
Payroll & HR Processing
- Employee Enrollment – ₦500 per employee (One-off)
- Salary Run – ₦250 per employee per month (Single Run)
- Performance Appraisal – ₦50 per employee per month
- Employee Self-service – ₦50 per employee per month
- Leave – ₦50 per employee per month
- Staff Claims – ₦50 per employee per month
Start Making Payments with Remita
- Remita e-Payment module delivers payment instructions to accounts in any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Primary Mortgage Institution or Digital Wallet.
- Beyond Online Banking
- Sign into a SINGLE platform for access to all your bank accounts at once
- No need for multiple tokens
- Toggle between the profiles all your companies, Subsidiaries, Associations, your personal accounts etc. on the platform
- View balances of all your multiple bank accounts on a SINGLE screen
- Make payments from multiple accounts, and across multiple banks, in the same transaction
- Make payments to any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank and Digital Wallets
- Define online payment review and approval workflow to suit
- Role Based system access and Amount-Based Security
- Detailed and comprehensive transactions reports
- Processed over 15 Trillion naira on the platform to-date
Receive Funds Easily
Remita presents you with a “Push” and a “Pull” model to receive funds. The Push model empowers you to push an e-Invoice to your payers to empower them to pay you easily electronically. The “Pull” model empowers your payers to either visit your website and click a “Remita-Pay-Now” button or select you as a beneficiary at remita.net. Either way, they would be requested to complete a pre-defined form requesting for their details before proceeding to pay you easily electronically. Make it easy for customers and service users to pay you using any of the following channels:
- All Bank Branches in Nigeria;
- Online Banking site;
- Debit/Credit cards (Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay);
- Remita profile;
- Direct Debit;
- Micro Finance Banks; and
- Digital Wallets.
Automate Your Payroll System
Testimonials from Remita Users
- At PEF, our staff felt very comfortable with Remita e-payments and were excited about the relief it introducedd to our routine operations. With Remita we truly breathed a sign of relief.
- Discovering Remita has helped to satisfy our desire for efficiency in very simple manner. We are convinced that Remita is the perfet fit for schools like us and other small businesses that desire to optimize their payroll process
- Deploying Remita for our payroll has been a masterstroke with its simplicity, efficiency and unique ability to work seamlessly with our operational processes. We woul definately recommend it.
- To maintain our standard and quality as an internationL hotel with an eye for exellence, we searched for and got the best payroll solutions the market has to offer – Remita
- Choosing Remita was an opportunity to improve our processes and sytems. Since then, it has aided in the streamline and optimization of our payroll and payment processes. Thanks to Remita for aiding in this endeavor.
- At NCDMB, Remita has helped to drive unmatched efficiency and effectiveness in our payroll and payment operations. We are proud to be associated with Remita.
- Remita has enabled us to automate our Payroll, while also making paymentss and remitting employee’s Taxes & Pension contributions with ease. Remita truly ticks the the right boxes for us.
- Remita has revolutionized our payment system. It has transfered us several ahead. We are extremely pleased inpartnering wit Remita
- Using Remita has reduced thhe times and error of our payroll runs, everyone in the company has felt its impact.
How does Remita Integration work?
The purpose of this integration is to enable the corporate or merchant leverage on Remita’s diverse and seamless payment options to complete customers’ transactions in a handshake implementation known as Remita integration.
How to integrate Your Website
Download Plugin. Check plugins for compatibility with your eCommerce or CMS store and download the appropriate one. Integration with a plugin is simple and doesn’t require any custom integration.
Use the integration specification to adapt Remita to your specific needs.
Remita Tools & Plugins
- If your favorite shopping cart or CMS provider is absent from this list, we are always open to suggestions.
- Detailed Integration Specification
- You are required to create an HTML form which contains payment parameters.
- The Remita payment page is loaded on submitting the form from which a payment method can be chosen to complete the payment.
- When the payment type option is set in the request, the user is taken directly to the payment option of choice. If payment type is not set, the user is taken to the invoice page to select which payment option to use.
Split Payments on Remita
The payment request will be sent via the JSON POST as shown below. Remita will facilitate payment of the specified amounts through the indicated service types into the corresponding collecting accounts as applicable.
Generating Request Hash on Remita Developer
Mandate Activation of Remita
- Standing Order Activation – SOACT
- Direct Debit Activation – DDACT
Direct Debit Processing on Remita
Generating Request Hash at Remita Developer Portal
Generating Request Hash for Mandate Status
- There are two types of responses that the user can get using the system:
- Instant Response: This is gotten when the user is paying using REMITA_PAY, or any of the other card options. Responses are immediately returned to the merchant response url passed in with the request.
- Batched Response: For transacting consummated via Bank Branch, POS or bank internet, you would not get a response until the transaction is completed. Here, feedback is posted to the Payment Notification Url configured at the collection rule setup.
Remita Transaction Codes
00 – Transaction Completed Successfully
01 – Transaction Approved
02 – Transaction Failed
012 – User Aborted Transaction
020 – Invalid User Authentication
021 – Transaction Pending
022 – Invalid Request
023 – Service Type or Merchant Does not Exist
025 – Payment Reference Generated
029 – Invalid Bank Code
030 – Insufficient Balance
031 – No Funding Account
032 – Invalid Date Format
040 – Initial Request OK
999 – Unknown Error
Remita e-Collection User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- You must have the Remita logo on your site to differentiate our payment services from any other ones you might have.
- Is the customer aware of the total amount he/she will be debited of before loading the payment page? Always inform the customer duly.
- Are customers on your website registered? If no, then you need to communicate their transaction reference number to them before they make payment so that they will have a reference value in case they have issues with their transactions. You should send a mail, text or you could print these details for them on the website with an eye-catching prompt to notify them.
- When the payment page loads up, confirm that the amount displayed is correct.
- After a transaction had been processed, certain information needs to be displayed to the customer. They include the following;
- The transaction reference number which you sent to Remita for that transaction.
- The payment reference which is generated and returned by Remita.
- There are various response codes that can be returned by Remita along with their different descriptions. The objective here is to ensure that the customer gets the same description as sent by Remita. The website should NEVER customize Remita responses displayed to the customer.
- It is expected that you have a log of all transaction attempts on your website. When transaction IDs are generated, you are to log the transaction on that table and update when the responses returned. That way, you will be able to determine transactions status. For transactions that were described as pending, you need to have the means of confirming their status on Remita. You are to use the Remita Transaction Status query to do that.
- It is expected you have a Payment Notification Listener URL, which will receive Payment Notifications sent by Remita. The URL will be configured on your Remita profile.
- After you have successfully integrated Remita to your website, you should run through the test cases in the UAT document, complete the check-list. The goal of this exercise is assist you to verify that all test cases are working before requesting for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
Contact Remita Physical Address
Phone: 234 (1)2805182, (0)8035555051-2
Support Email: email@example.com
- Links in Remita Website
- Remita – Receiving & Making Payments
- Payments To Remita Billers
- Sign Up To Receive Payments
- Login to Remita website
- Payments To Billers & Collectors
- Resend Receipt/Invoice
Remita strives to respond to all our clients’s enquiries made through email or phone not later than 48 hours from time of receipt.