Do you have the complete requirement to apply for NIS 2018/2019 job? if yes the welcome to Karisas blog as we re here to show you the following:
- How to apply for Nigerian Immigration service job online
- What re the requirement for applying the NIS recruitment 2018/2019.
As you all know this Job update about Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018 is specially for those who wants to join Nigerian Immigration.
How to apply for Nigerian Immigration service job online NIS Recruit
- Firstly Interested candidates re to visit the Nigeria immigration Service (NIS) recruitment Portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Afterwards Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Also register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- Finally activating the link, login to your profile & complete your application free of charge.
What re the requirement for applying the NIS recruitment 2018/2019.
- First and foremost NIS recruitment is for only Nigerian by birth;
- Secondly applicants with no other choice must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Most importantly any one applying must have a clean record in the past and present;
- You must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Age restriction applies, applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities will be disqualified:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Available Positions for Nigerian Immigration service (NIS) recruitment 2018
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- INSPECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII).
Incoming searches for this Job:
- NIS recruitment portal 2018
- Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
- NIS recruitment latest news
- List of successful candidate for nigerian
- Immigration service 2018/2019
- Nigerian immigration recruitment 2017 portal
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- NIS screening date
- NIS recruitment gov ng.
COMPUTER BASED TEST:
Get ready to be computer literate. most test will be conducted va the use of a computer.
No date have been set
As at the time of writing this article NIS recruitment 2018/2019 is yet to commence.
If you re interested in NIS recruitment 2018 please send us you comment.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)