www.faan.gov.ng Recruitment Requiremnts 2018 – FAAN Recruitment 2018 | Application Portal
Check Here for FAAN Recruitment 2018 | Application Portal @www.faan.gov.ng – www.faan.gov.ng Recruitment Requirements 2018 – FAAN Recruitment 2018 | Application Portal – In this article we re showing full details on How to apply for FAAN recruitment 2018/2019, also complete requirement to Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria and when portal will be open and above all short-listed successful candidate for the FAAN 2018/2019 recruitment exercise.
Check Here for FAAN Recruitment 2018 | Application Portal @www.faan.gov.ng
Best 2018/2019 related goggle searches includes: federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment 2018– federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment 2018/19, faan recruitment 2018 portal, faan recruitment news, also faan recruitment 2018/19 portal, faan recruitment application form, vacancy at faan, also faan recruitment portal, faan salary.
How to apply for FAAN recruitment 2018/2019
- Any applicants who meet required qualifications will b considered for online aptitude test, applicants selected for aptitude tests will b provided a unique test ID number.
- Applicants will only b considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
- Firstly a comprehensive CV will b needed
- Secondly, all certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- In addition, certificate of local government of origin
- Afterwards certificate of State of Origin
- More also, a government issued ID such as the national identification number (NIN), Nigerian international passport, valid driver’s license
- Also recent Passport (sized) Photo.
- Lastly, only applicants who fully meet the requirements will b duly considered for application and re to b considered for aptitude test will b contacted.
Complete requirement to Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria:
- Firstly, applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Followed by a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Applicants must scan and submit the following documents:
- Then, a Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Also. two (2) recent passport photograph
- And finally, a valid means of identification such as Driver’s License/International Passport.