WTS Energy Recruitment in Nigeria | Position – Senior Mechanical Technician 2018.
Due to the rate of unemployment in Nigeria applicants re now scanning round the internet in search of jobs online. As a matter of fact interested applicants can now apply here for Senior Mechanical Technician at WTS Energy.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries.
Furthermore, we supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world.
As a matter of fact, WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy Recruitment in Nigeria | Vacant Position
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Technician
Job number: 25480
Type of Employment: Contract
- Obtains work permits from his supervisor, reviews work assigned and arranges for the necessary transport, material, tools and equipment to complete the task.
- Secondly, allocates work to assigned technicians, participates in the work as necessary and in the diagnosis of faults of a more complex nature. Inspects and tests completed work to ensure that it has been carried out in accordance with requirements and that equipment performs satisfactorily before being handed back to operating section.
- Furthermore, carries out assigned routine and preventive maintenance, including replacing work or damaged parts and arranging for test runs as necessary.
- Checks that replacement parts are available in store. Refers to his supervisor for fabrication/repair in workshop, if parts not available.
- Issues comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the cause of faults, the nature of the work and the materials, labor and time taken to complete the task.
- Ensures that all tools and test equipment are kept clean and serviceable. Advises his supervisor of spare parts requirements.
- In addition, ensures that all maintenance activities are conducted within company standing instructions and procedures and good oil industry practice.
- Finally, performs other similar or related duties such as providing training to newly employed technicians.
- firstly, wts energy recruitment in nigeria 34 positions
- wts energy wiki
- wts energy salaries
- also, wts energy nairaland
- wts energy houston
- wts careers
- egina project vacancies 2017
- lastly, wts energy aberdeen
- First and foremost completion of Secondary Technical Education (12 years) plus 2 years full time Technical Higher Education in Mechanical Trade.
- Secondly, 10-15 years’ experience mechanical maintenance experience preferably in the Oil Petrochemical industry with 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Thirdly, good command of English language, written and spoken.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Above all, what’s your take on this?
We deeply believe this article (WTS Energy Recruitment in Nigeria | Position – Senior Mechanical Technician 2018.) was interesting right? Drop comments via comments box for more updates.