Here is how to Apply for iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2018…
Latest iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2018/2019…
iF SOCIAL IMPACT Aims and Objectives 2018
The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society.
Also, the best projects will b honored with a prize money of EUR 50,000 in total.
You re welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
Here re related searches on Ways To Apply For iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2018
- if 2018 design awards
- if awards 2019
- Presently on if design talent award 2018
- if design awards
- if design award criteria
- Also, if design awards 2019
- kitchen design awards 2018
- if design award 2017 winners
Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2018! In addition, your project will reach the global design community.
- End poverty: Since 1990, extreme poverty rates have been cut by 50%. But one in five people in developing regions still live on less than $1.90 a day.
Clean energy: The goal is universal access to modern energy services, improved efficiency and more renewable sources.
- Sustainable consumption: Responsible consumption and production aims at “doing more and better with less,” resource and energy efficiency and access to a better quality of life for all.
- Life on land: Forests cover 30% of the Earth’s surface and are key to combating climate change, protecting biodiversity and the homes of the indigenous population.
End hunger: It is time to rethink how we grow, share and consume our food if we are to nourish today’s 795 million hungry people.
- Gender equality: Equality for women and girls is not only a fundamental human right, it will fuel sustainable economies and benefit societies at large.
- Reduce inequality everywhere: To reduce inequality, policies should be universal in paying attention to the needs of disadvantaged and marginalized populations.
Climate action: Climate change is now affecting every country on every continent, disrupting national economies and affecting lives.
- Healthy lives: Sustainable development depends on ensuring healthy lives. More efforts are needed to increase life expectancy.
- Economic growth: The creation of quality jobs will remain a major challenge for almost all economies well into the future.
- Sustainable cities and communities: Cities enable people to advance socially and economically, but some cities face congestion, a shortage of adequate housing and declining infrastructure.
- Quality education: Basic literacy skills have improved tremendously, yet bolder efforts are needed for achieving universal education goals.
- Water and sanitation: Due to poor infrastructure, millions of people die from diseases associated with inadequate water supply, sanitation and hygiene.
- Resilient infrastructure: Without technology and innovation, industrialization will not happen, and without industrialization, development will not happen.
- Above all, Life below water: Careful management of this essential global resource is a key feature of a sustainable future.
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from advantages which help to boost your project:
- Firstly, your application is free of charge and your project will permanently published in the iF WOLRD DESIGN GUIDE.
- Also, your project re introduced to a global design community, media and the design-interested public.
- Afterwards, you can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
- Lastly, you can update your project with latest videos, photos or news
As a matter of fact, the prize money of EUR 50,000 will b donated by iF. It can b awarded to one or split between several projects. In June and December 2018 annually rotating team members will decide the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2018 winners and divide up the prize money.
- Furthermore, companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Also, your project should already b established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not b accepted.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Also, Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
Similarly, the size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to our online visitors.
In addition, Published project, you as a company, organization behind also benefit from the fact as introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
Ways To Apply For iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2018
Likewise, your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs. It will b published in the collection “iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE”.
Unfortunately, student concepts cannot b accepted.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: June 6th 2018
Above all, If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2018/2019, ksimply provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.