Visa Information: See How to Obtain a Brazil Tourist Visa Quickly
Here's the crucial four-step process:
- After you establish which consulate to use, you'll need to know how long the application process takes. Please don't make any ticket purchases until you figure out processing times. Over 80% of people applying make this mistake, only to end up panicking. So how long does it take? For some, it is easier than others and will vary by the consulate. For example, in Houston is happens as quickly as in the same day, whereas if you're in the San Francisco jurisdiction, it could take up to three weeks. If you are in a time crunch, a professional visa expediting agency could help you, as they may have special relationships with various consulates and can help override the barrier to help quicken the process.
|Visa Information: See How to Obtain a Brazil Tourist Visa Quickly|
- How do you submit the visa?
- Read the requirements carefully.
Brazil Consular Jurisdictions
Average Processing Times:
- Atlanta: about 10 working days
- Boston: about 10 working days
- Chicago: about 10-12 working days
- Hartford: about 5-15 working days
- Houston: about 5 working days
- Los Angeles: about 10-15 working days
- Miami: about 40 working days
- New York: about 10 working days
- San Francisco: about 5 working days (requires appointment which may not be available for weeks)
- Washington, DC: about 5-10 working days
Hope this will go a long way in solving your problems.
Always be at alert, avoid over crowding, be careful to mingle with people you are not so conversant with, finally deal with travel agents right in their offices not road side agents .
Karisas Travel can assist you in packaging your visa, help in guiding you in all that has to do with acquiring a International Passport, travel, Airport shuttle, Travel news etc....