Teller at United Bank for Africa Plc | UBA is Recruiting Position Vacant Teller
UBA is Recruiting Position Vacant Teller – As a matter of fact, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, Similarly, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
As a matter of fact we re recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Teller:
Reference No: HRTRCQ218
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Firstly, to represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
- Also, to accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals
- Likewise, maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Nevertheless, comply with all bank and regulatory body policies, procedures and regulations
- Also, answer customer inquiries and refers customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer
- Verify and receive loan and utility bills payments.
Time-stamp(Validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging the money, turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency
- Likewise, ensure proper and accurate balancing of cash transactions on a daily basis and ensure there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
- Furthermore, Promote the bank’s products and services by cross-selling, ascertaining customers need and directing customers to the customer relationship officers or officers concerned.
- Also, escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss and theft.
- Lastly, associated adhoc assignments
Requirements By UBA.
- Minimum Educational level- OND in any related discipline
- Age: 27 years and below
- Minimum experience- NIL
- Previous teller experience preferred
- First and foremost, basic Accounting and Mathematical skills
- Secondly, the ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank’s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
- Thirdly, banking operations, policies and procedures
- Finally, familiar with retail banking regulations and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each
UBA Banking Skills;
Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees:
- Firstly, strong communication & organizational skills
- Secondly, fast and error free processing
- Afterwards the ability to be calm under pressure
- Good team player
- Also, Good Numerical skills
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Lastly, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 27th May, 2018.
Above all, what’s your take on this? We believe this article (UBA is Recruiting Position Vacant Teller) was interesting right.