Public Complaints Commission PCC Registration Portal 2019/2020 | Basic guidelines on PCC requirements when applying through the official portal. Furthermore, Public Complaints Commission Recruitment Login 2019 – First of all, in this article, applicants will get latest information on Public Complaints Commission 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, and other important update.
Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2019 | (PCC) Apply Now Online
All we do here is that we give out latest information about job recruitment, we don’t offer job here so please don’t be mislead take note.
The Nigeria Ombudman (Public Complaints Commission) is the machinery for the control of administrative excesses (non- adherence to procedures or abuse of law). It is an organ of the government set up to redress complaints lodged by aggrieved citizens or residents in Nigeria against administrative injustice.
The Commission aims at promoting social justice for the individual citizen. It is also to provide a viable option for Nigerians or anyone resident in Nigeria seeking redress against injustice arising from administrative bureaucratic errors, omission or abuse by officials of government, or limited liability companies in Nigeria.
The Commission’s investigation department is divided into 4 sections each handling a specific area. These are:
- Private sector
- Public sector
- Community Relations
- Banking and financial institutions.
PCC Job Requirements.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects or better still a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or better still a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
About Us – Public Complaints Commission
About Us. The Nigeria Ombudman (Public Complaints Commission) is the machinery for the control of administrative excesses (non- adherence to procedures or abuse of law). It is an organ of the government set up to redress complaints lodged by aggrieved citizens or residents in Nigeria against administrative injustice.
PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION ACT – Law Nigeria
An Act to establish the Public Complaints Commission with wide powers to inquire into complaints by members of the public concerning the administrative action of any public authority and companies or their officials, and other matters ancillary thereto.
How to Apply For PCC Job Recruitment
All interested applicants are to kindly visit Public Complaints Commission official website: www.pcc.gov.ng
Searches related to public complaints commission recruitment 2018
- firstly, public complaints commission Lagos,
- secondly, public complaint commission ombudsman,
- also, public complaints commission act,
- chief commissioner public complaints commission,
- public complaints commission recruitment 2018,
- problems of public complaint commission,
- functions of public complaint commission in nigeria,
- public complaints commission email address,
- Code Of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 | CCB Application Portal,
- Check WAEC Result 2018/2019 via www.waeceresult.org,
- Latest update – EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 – Application Portal www.efcc.gov.ng,
- Application Portal For Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2018/2019,
- Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2018/2019 – See Application Guidelines .