This article will give full details on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 – Recruitment.army.mil.ng and how to apply For the Form also, get to Portal for Recruitment.army.mil.ng 2018/2019 Latest & Current News
Kindly calm down and read the guide below.
We’ve listed the application guidelines on this page, not just that, we have also included information regarding Nigerian army past questions and how to get it.
Still on this guide, you’ll also get to know Nigerian army application registration form closing date.
- 1 General Requirements For Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 – See 77 RRI (Regular recruitment Intake) requirements
- 2 How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018?
Requirements Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 77 RRI (Regular recruitment Intake) requirements
- You’re expected to have a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. English language is a compulsory subject.
- Incase you’re planing of registering for, Tradesmen & Women, you ought to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- In respect to the age requirements, you’re to be between 18-22 years if you’re applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women by March 1, 2018.
- If you’re registering for Tradesmen or tradeswomen position, then you must be between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres. You will submit the forms during your screening exercise period.
- If you have good knowledge of other Nigerian languages then you’ll have good chances too.