NOUN STUDENTS PORTAL REGISTRATION 2017/2018
Presently NOUN STUDENTS PORTAL REGISTRATION 2017/2018 – National Open University (NOUN) this is an article on information for student looking for admission & requirements online Prospective Students.
All things considered all returning students as a matter of fact must register afresh on the portal and activate their wallets to enable them register for the Semester.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
As a mater of fact here we have written down step by Step Procedure on how to Apply for Admission into National Open University of Nigeria. (NOUN).
- First and foremost visit the site Here – nouedu.net/user/login
- Afterward copy that code and paste on the search bar to continue,
- After step is done select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment,
- Furthermore Goto “Choose Faculty”
- First and foremost Select Faculty
- Afterwasrd select programme of study
- Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
- Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission,
- Above all click “Apply” to proceed to payment form,
- Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Finally click “Pay”
- As a matter of fact copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment,
- After payment,
- Perform step 1 to 3,
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Applicant Name and RRR number,
- Click “Proceed”,
- Presently Fill Form. Note: As a matter of fact all fields marked with red star are compulsory,
- After filling form,
- Click “Submit”,
- Similarly Print Admission Letter,
- Finally visit the nearest study centre for screening.