NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION PORTAL LOGIN GUIDE
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION PORTAL LOGIN GUIDE – This article will guide you on how to apply, how to register, requirements needed, when list will be out and final process. To all Nigerians aspirants for the Nigeria Immigration Service, Recruitment is on going 2018/2019 – Here we have latest news on Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and other important updates here.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 & Application process.
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2018/2019?
- Furthermore, Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- Lastly, I need Nigeria Immigration Service updates, etc.
Repots has been spread that the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigeria Immigration Service Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of compensation. – BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
The key purpose of the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Currently, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, IGNORE any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment website: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment form is out.
General Requirements for NIS Recruitment 2018
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
You will Be disqualified if you posses the following:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Pregnant women or any other natural disability
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Firstly National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Secondly National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Lastly General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)