Nigerian Airport Not Among Top Ten Airports In Africa
Check for your country rankings, though its so sad that not even one of a West African Airport made it to the top 10 mmmmmmm...
So sad that not a single airport in Nigeria made it to top 10 in Africa. As rated by a verifiable Canadian travel.
The Guide to Sleeping in Airports on its website www.sleepinginairports.net had run a survey on best airports around the world, the result placing the Cape Town International Airport as the number one airport in the continent.
|Abuja International Airport On Construction|
The survey released on February 8 2017, had in October 2016 asked travellers to rate airports worldwide on their overall experience on factors like comfort, services, security, customer service and cleanliness.
Kigali International Airport, Rwanda (KGL) came second on the list as best airport in Africa and number one in East Africa.
Passengers are pleased by the clean and modern terminals and by how helpful their staff have been. The airport itself is decently easy to navigate, and services like e-clearing can limit the time you spend in line ups.
- Cape Town International Airport, South Africa
- Kigali International Airport, Rwanda
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam (Port Louis) International Airport, Mauritius
- Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport, South Africa
- Algiers Houari Boumediene International Airport, Algeria
- Durban King Shaka International Airport, South Africa
- Rabat-Sale International Airport, Morocco
- Oujda Angads International Airport, Morocco
- Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Kenya
- Cairo International Airport, Egypt
READ MORE:KARISAS TRAVEL