NDE Registration Form | National Directorate of Employment (NDE) | Recruitment Application Guideline & Requirements
www.nde.gov.ng – National Directorate of Employment (NDE) | 2017 Recruitment Application Guide & Requirements: Apply Now
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment 2017 is ongoing | Our reports on this post will give you all latest updates and guidelines on NDE 2017 Recruitment process, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and all other very important updates. Before we begin, are you aware of the Npower Recruitment 2017 Commencement? If no, then check it out, if yes, let’s continue…
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2017 | NDE Application Guide and Requirement – www.nde.gov.ng.
- When is NDE Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for NDE Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has NDE Started Recruitment for 2017?
- NDE Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- NDE Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- NDE 2017 Recruitment Deadline
For you to verify that the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2017 has commenced officially, feel free to confirm it by visiting the official NDE recruitment portal: www.nde.gov.ng or bookmark this webpage so that you can have access to frequently get new updates whenever the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Form is out online.
NDE Registration Forms & Login Online
NOTICE! As at when this article was published online, the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment Application Forms has not yet commenced online, please DISREGARD any form of advertisement you come across on the internet, mails or SMS. We will be update this page immediately the form comes out this 2017.
History of National Directorate of Employment (NDE)
According to information gathered from the official website of NDE, the National Directorate of Employment was established in the month of November 1986 but it began operations fully in January 1987. The birth of the Directorate was predicated on the effects of the economic recession of the 1980’s which led to a drastic reduction in capacity utilization and consequent outright closure of industries in Nigeria.
Shortlisted Batch B FCSC Candidates 2017 – Federal Civil Service Commission
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Requirements
Applicants that wants to apply must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
YOU MUST ALSO POSSESS THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
In the News of NDE
- NDE, World Bank begin training of 227 youths on entrepreneurial
- Breaking news updates about NDE from Nigeria & world
- Nigerian govt to commence registration of unemployed citizens
- FG’s NDE Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Portal
- Latest news about National Directorate of Employment from Nigeria
Newest Search Terms coming to this NDE Recruitment 2017/2018
- national directorate of employment recruitment 2017-2018
- history of nde
- nde registration form online
- nde recruitment of unemployed
- national directorate of employment offices in nigeria
- functions of national directorate of employment
- national directorate of employment pdf
- national directorate of employment 2016 and 2017
Please follow and like us: