NDE | FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens | What You Need To Know | Photos Of How NDE Forms
The Federal government of Nigeria just as promised, has launched the jobforall portal, which is the FG’s online portal for registration of unemployed citizens.
The potal is now live and running. But beyond some few grammatical blunders that welcome you on the portal -www. jobsforall. ng (without space)- there are certain things you need to get ready before proceeding to register your details.
The registration process is divided into four parts:
- Personal details;
- Account (e-mail) information;
- Education background; and
- Employment (unemployment history).
Documents required to be uploaded are:
- Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
- Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
- Curriculum vitae (PDF format only)
You will also be required to supply your:
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- A functioning e-mail address; and
- A GSM number.
Registration using the portal is a continuous process and has no deadline.
If the “Register” button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the “Unemployed registration” link down the page.
Observation: Under the “Qualifications” drop down menu, there is no Higher National Diploma (HND) as part of the listed qualifications. I hope they will correct this soonest- if it is not intentional
Please follow and like us: