N-POWER TAX/VAIDS PER-SELECTION & VERIFICATION PROCESSES
N-POWER TAX/VAIDS PER-SELECTION & VERIFICATION PROCESSES | https apply npower gov ng | n power test | npower teach | npower tax | www.npower.gov.ng login test | npower assessment test | n power registration | npower aptitude test.
Special Information: Candidates who applied for the 2017 N-power TAX/VAIDS that the pre-selection & screening process has commenced across all the 36 states of the federation.
N-Power Aim & Objectives
As a matter of fact the aim of the exercise is to select a total number of 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers, who will undertake the work of tax administrators in the country, but what is the N-Power Tax and how is the pre-selection exercise look like; here I will explain further to you.
WHAT IS N-TAX/VAIDS ALL ABOUT?
Furthermore N-power TAX is one of the programs of the N-power group designed for unemployed youth involve in tax administration and management. You will recall that on June 29, 2017, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (Nigeria’s Acting President) issued the order that created the N-power TAX prograMme.
The programme will last for 9 months and commenced on July 1st, 2017.
www:npower:gov:ng | N-Power Portal Recruitment Website | nouonline portal
The VAIDS N-power TAX programme will operate an open and transparent selection process separate from the other N-Power. This will be facilitated directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance and the VAIDS team.
N-POWER TAX PRE-SELECTION PROCESS & CRITERIA
The N-Power TAX programme seek to select only 7,500 applicants out of the 157,567 application received. The selected N-Tax Volunteers will undertake the following duties:
- Firstly – Record Keeping
- Afterward – Tax Promotion
- Furthermore – Customers management
- Furthermore – Report writing, among others
- Lastly – Tax enquiries response
The next phase of the N-TAX pre-selection and physical interview will be done by the FMOF- Federal Ministry of Finance nationwide. A physical verification of all selected candidates will be done as well as presentation of original documents.
N-POWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION.
This is to inform you that your physical verification starts immediately you have been pre-selected. Please note that to be physically verified, the N-power team are in partnership with the National Orientation Agency and the NYSC. You will thus be verified at your local government of residence.
TYPES OF N-POWER VERIFICATION THAT WILL BE DONE.
Once you have been pre-selected for the N-power programme, you will undergo the following types of verification exercise. They include:
- Firstly AGE VERIFICATION; to be sure you are not above the age limits and range of 18-35yrs as at the time of your application.
- Afterward QUALIFICATION VERIFICATION: to be sure that you are a graduate as you claimed you are.
- Furthermore NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE: to be sure you have done the national youth service programme. However, those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from this stage.
- Similarly RESIDENTIAL VERIFICATION: you will be check to see if you actually reside in that community or place.
- Finally EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION: you will be checked to see if the BVN-account you submitted is a salary account, and if found, you will be disqualified. This is a programme for the unemployed. If you are employed you will be disqualified.
Lastly, as mentioned in my previous articles, N-POWER TAX process of short listing candidates will follow the same process as already outline. These steps are;
- Firstly Your Online Application
- Similarly BVN Verification/Validation
- Meanwhile Test (the online test you will take)
- Furthermore Physical verification and interview across the 36 states and Abuja
- Presently Assessment interview
- Final selection
- Thus Final deployment.
Remain Favored as a matter of fact I wish you all the best. Thanks.