Medicinal Herbs for Brain Health Memory | Protect the Brain Cell From Alzheimer’s, Anxiety, Depression
Herbs for Brain Cell Regeneration
Herbs for Mental Clarity and Energy
First before we go on with the topic of today let read about
6 Herbs to Help Boost Your Brain Power
If you want to join the ranks of the smartest people alive today, you might be able to get a little edge from taking some natural brain power-boosting herbs. Only .05% of people have recorded IQs of over 140. If you want to have the brilliance of Stephen Hawking or the intellectual gusto of Kim Ung-Yong who was auditing college courses at the ripe old age of 4, you can try these 6 plants to get those brain cells charged up and ready to fire:
1. & 2. Periwinkle & Ginseng
Both of these herbs improve cognitive function. They have both been studied by researchers at the University of Northumbria in Tyne, England, and can be used together to boost cognitive abilities. Ginseng is great as an alternative to synthetic medications (like those prescribed for ADHD or ADD). It is also known to possess compounds that help protect us from radiation.
Extracted from Periwinkle as a natural constituent,vincristine is one of the most powerful anticancer drugs in the world. In fact, it has significantly increased the survival rate for acute childhood leukemia; however, periwinkle’s vincsristine also offers huge positive neuro-cognitive effects, and even reduces brain tumors.
4. Gotu Kola
While this herb is said to boost brain power in general, gotu kola is also considered to be an adaptogen, which means it lowers stress. Stress has an incredibly abhorrent affect on our brain’s ability to process information and to see things clearly –acting rapidly via catecholamines and more slowly via glucocorticoids. Catecholamine actions involve beta adrenergic receptors and also availability of glucose, whereas glucocorticoids biphasically modulate synaptic plasticity over hours and also produce longer-term changes in dendritic structure that last for weeks – dumbing us down, essentially, with every shallow breath and wrinkled eye-brow. Gotu Kola can help to minimize this reaction and
5. Smelling Rosemary
A team of scientists from the University of Northumbria, UK, has discovered that one of the active essential oils which gives rosemary its favorable scent improves speed and accuracy when performing certain mental tasks. Thanks to 8-cineole, the main chemical constituent in the plant, we can score higher on tests and just function better mentally on a daily basis from smelling the herb. In fact, the higher the levels of 8-cineole in the Rosemary bush, the higher the test scores as evidenced in the journal Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology. Needless to say, boosting the brain is just one of many rosemary benefits.
6. Ginkgo Biloba
This herb actually helps to regenerate brain cells. While the research isn’t conclusive, numerous studies have found this herb to be beneficial for improving memory and adding intellectual zeal. If you are taking blood thinning medications; however, you should check with your doctor before ingesting since the herb can cause brain bleeding if used in connection with blood thinners. Otherwise, the herb is perfectly safe and has been used for millennia. It is at least 250 million years old. Now, that’s a smart tree!
Yes, we know simply consuming these herbs won’t literally make you a genius.
Herbs for Brain Power
Herbs for Memory and Focus
To get more information, you can conduct some searches related to herbs that Protect Your Brain
herbs for brain health memory; herbs for brain cell regeneration; herbs for memory and focus; herbs for mental clarity and energy; herbs for memory recall; vitamins that help your brain; spices that improve brain function; herbs for memory loss,vitamins that help your brain,vitamins for brain memory and concentration, brain vitamins for studying, vitamins for brain function and concentration, vitamins for the brain memory enhancers, vitamins for the brain for students, pills that help with memory, brain vitamins for studying Philippines &vitamins for brain fog
From research and feasibility studies, it has been reported that the number of people suffering from Alzheimer’s and mental illnesses is dramatically sky-rocked.
Notwithstanding, it was discovered that the long-term prevention and treatment of these health issues is definitely a changed lifestyle. Take more time to enjoy the nature and relax your body and brain, don't over work yourself.
Africa is blessed with herbs as we all are aware that herbal remedies can be of great help in calming the nervous system and managing stress. The following herbs have been scientifically shown to be able to treat anxiety, depression, reduce stress, and boost your mental abilities to do exploits.
- vitamins that help your brain.
- vitamins for brain memory and concentration.
- brain vitamins for studying.
- vitamins for brain function and concentration.
- vitamins for the brain memory enhancers.
- vitamins for the brain for students.
- pills that help with memory.
- brain vitamins for studying Philippines.
- vitamins for brain fog.
This is to notify you that the Ginko Biloba is a tall, old tree, with fan-shaped leaves and round yellowish fruits. It has been used due to its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.
- It is rich in antioxidants, known as terpenoids, which prevent organ damage and support heart health. It treats poor blood circulation and boosts memory, and consequently, it is also known as “the brain herb”.
- It has been scientifically shown that dementia patients might get numerous benefits of the daily use of ginkgo Biloba supplements. It enhances circulation and oxygen flow to the brain.
- Gingko even nurtures nerve cells affected by dementia. It provides the same effects as some common medications used in the prevention of the early symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
- The gingko extract has a substance that treats anxiety disorders. This herb also preserves eye health and is of great help in the case of macular degeneration.
The Rosemary is an evergreen, perennial plant with needles-like leaves, and small pastel-colored flowers. It has been used for centuries due to its potent memory-improving effects.
- The team of the professor Mark Moss from the University of Northumbria has done an experiment with the aim to examine the effect of rosemary oil on future memory.
- Sixty of the participants spent time in rooms filled with rosemary oil scent and two other types of oils. After a certain period, researchers made many tests to check their memory.
- The results have shown that those who were exposed to the rosemary oil infusion experienced dramatically improves, due to a compound known as 1,8-cineole.
- It effectively reduces stress, prevents free radical damage, soothes inflammation, and is high in iron, calcium, and vitamin B. You can add it to your dishes, drink it in tea or you can use it as oil.
Ginseng has powerful anti-inflammatory, mood-enhancing and brain-boosting properties. The Asian sort of ginseng, or Panax ginseng, is the highest of medicinal components. The daily use of ginseng supplements for 3 months in the case of Alzheimer’s disease, provides great enhancement in the cognitive functions. This herb can also be used as a safe natural alternative in the treatment of disorders like ADHD and ADD.
Peppermint provides numerous health effects, including Is a better breath, soothed stomach issues, and boosted general health. The mint leaves can be chewed, consumed in the form of tea, or ingested.
Dr. Bryan Raudenbush from the Wheeling Jesuit University has conducted a study which has shown the effects of the inhaling of the peppermint aroma supports the brain function, and boosts the reasoning, problem-solving abilities, judgemental, and memorizing capabilities.
It also lowers the levels of anxiety, calms the mind, and reduces fatigue. Raudenbush claims that inhaling peppermint aroma raises the oxygen levels in the blood and in the blood pressure, and refreshes and arouses the body and mind.
The International Journal of Neuroscience has published the studies which support these claims.
Yet, note that you should always consult a physician before the use of herbal supplements, as they can greatly interact with some types of medications.
Tag Lined with:
- protect your brain from alzheimer
- protect your brain from depression
People also ask on Google.com
- What herbs are good for memory?
- What foods and vitamins are good for memory?
- What vitamins are good for your brain?
- How do you increase your brain cells?
- Medicinal Herbs for Brain Health Memory
- herbs for brain power
- herbs for memory and focus
- herbs for brain cell regeneration
- herbs for mental clarity and energy
- herbs for memory loss
- herbs for memory recall
- herbs for memory retention
- vitamins that help your brain
- vitamins that help your brain
- vitamins for brain memory and concentration
- brain vitamins for studying
- vitamins for brain function and concentration
- vitamins for the brain memory enhancers
- vitamins for the brain for students
- pills that help with memory
- brain vitamins for studying philippines
- vitamins for brain fog