Lost Certificate of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) - Collection/Replacement of Lost Cert.
COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE (NYSC)
- Certificate of National Service is issued to State Secretariats at the Directorate headquarters through the State Certification Officers thrice a year for delivery to deserving Corps members.
- Only Corps members duly discharged from National Service and Certificated on presentation of letters of clearance from employers, CDS Inspectors and I.D. card are issued with Certificates.
- Those who benefited from WAP loan facility are issued theirs on full repayment of the loans.
- Corps members with pending disciplinary case(s) are not certificated until he/she is cleared.
LOST CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
- Police Extract/Report
- Court Affidavit
- Letter of Introduction from where the Ex-Corps member is discharged i.e. State of Service
- Where available, a copy of the lost Certificate
NYSC policy: Be that as it may - It is the policy of the NYSC Scheme not to reprint lost or burnt Certificates. Letters of Confirmation are issued instead.
ERROR IN NYSC CERTIFICATE (NAME/COURSE)
NYSC says this; in case you are to proceed to NYSC NDHQ for collection of corrected Certificate, the following are required of you.
- Letter of Introduction from the NYSC State Secretariat addressed to the Director-General.
- Handwritten application.
- Valid I.D Card
Note that these information were curled from the official NYSC portal.