Literature-In-English Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions.
Literature-In-English Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions. This is a complete guide to getting A1 for that long exam you have been trying to sort out for a long time.
Below we have past, present questions for practice, please read them and attempt all questions in preparation for that WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE exams.
Answer all questions
- Zumji Childhood friend is______ (a) Uchenna (b) Nneka (c) Jurbe (d) Winika
- Uchenna’s fiancée is _______ (a) Emeka (b) Ngizi (c) Zumji (d) Nwadika
- Uchenna’s father is convinced by______ to marry Zumji (a) Aunty neze (b) brother tongak (c) father paul (d) uncle okoye.
- Kachi is uchennas_______ (a) Brother (b) Cousin (c) Fiance (d) Uncle
- Who among the following is from plateau state? (a) Bola (b) Obinna (c) Okpara (d) Zumji
- Nwachukwu sets out with the aim of beating_______ (a) Kachi (b) Okoye (c)Paul (d) Zumji
- In “The Politician’s Two Mouth”, Niyi Osundare Likens politicians mouth to_______ (a) Erimuda’s sword (b) Erimuda’s knife (c) Woman’s razor (d) thin membrane
- “_______ like the man’s razor” as used by Niyi in “the Politician’s Two Mouth” is_______ figure of speech. (a) Metaphor (b) Simile (c) Oxymoron (d) Plot
- In “Africa”, David Diop admires his_______ (a)father’s (b) African heritage (c) Foreign heritage (d) France land
- David Diop heard much about African from his_______ (a) Grandfather (b) Father (c) Grandmother (d) Mother
- In “Africa”, David Diop______ Africa (a) Personifies (b) Dignifies (c) Demeans (d) Belittle
- Davis Diop “Africa” ends on a note of for the African continent. (a) Anxiety (b) Hope (c) Indifference (d) Pessimism
- A narrator is a prose who is also a character is known as_______ (a) Objective (b) Omiscient narrator (c) Subjective narrator (d) Participatory narrator
- The materials used by the actors and actresses are known as_________ (a) Costume (b) Customer (c) Custom (d) Mime
- ______ is the term used for narrative writing drawn from authors imagination.(a) non-fiction (b) epic (c) fiction (d) lyric
- An introductory speech made at the beginning of a play is ________(a)prose (b)plot (c)prologue (d)epilogue
- The word mirror is an/a ______ (a) alliteration (b) paradox (c) simile (d) metaphor
- A play that arouse the emotions of fear and pity is ______ (a) prose (b) comedy (c)melodrama (d) tragedy
- ______ is one of the themes in Africa (a) Pride with one’s heritage
(b) Pride with one’s money (c) pride with one’s husband (d) pride with one’s wife
- Africa has ______ warriors (a) senseless (b) proand (c) unpatriotic (d) wicked.
Literature-In-English Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions. For more details start commenting now.