LATEST NEWS ON CONSIDERATION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
1.5 hours ethics CLE credit pending approval
Date & Time:
4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
University of St. Thomas School of Law
1101 Harmon Place, Minneapolis
Interactive Map // Driving Directions
1.5 hours ethics CLE credit pending
Please join us for a discussion with a distinguished panel to discuss the various ethical issues surrounding the use of artificial intelligence — now and in the future.
- Eileen M. Lach, general counsel, chief compliance officer, IEEE, New York
- Tony Heredia, vice president, corporate compliance and ethics, Target Corporation
- Katie Lawler, senior vice president, global chief ethics officer, U.S. Bank
- Christopher Michaelson, David A. and Barbara Koch Distinguished Professor of Business Ethics and Social Responsibility, associate professor, Ethics and Business Law, Opus College of Business
Moderating the discussion will be Colleen Dorsey, director, Organizational Ethics & Compliance, University of St. Thomas School of Law.
A networking reception will follow the discussion.
All programs offered by the University of St. Thomas shall be readily accessible to individuals with disabilities. For details, call (651) 962-6315.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)