Inter-University Transfer Application Form Online UNN – 2018 Application Guidelines & Eligibility. This is for student who intends to have a change in University.
uniben inter university transfer, ui inter university transfer, unizik inter university transfer, futa inter university transfer, oau inter university transfer, oau inter-university transfer 2017, abu zaria inter university transfer, unilag inter university transfer
This is to inform all student waiting for when University of Nsukka Inter-University Transfer Form will be out. the 2018/2019 UNN transfer for is now out for the academic session, Check out for the UNN Inter-University Transfer Form Eligibility. Continue Reading to see more details
Inter-University Transfer Application Form Online UNN
This is to inform undergraduates that wish to complete their degree programmes at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that they can now apply for the university inter-university application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNN Inter-University Transfer Guide & Eligibility Status.
- Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer.
- Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former University.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any one year.
- Application should be accompanied by student’s transcript. University of Nigeria official(s) would sent to the University where transfer is initiated or sought for verification of the transcript or on-line verification as the case maybe.
- Also, If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) ends his/her withdrawal process.
- Disciplinary action shallbe taken against any officer of the University found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
- A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
- He must transfer into the same course as he studied in his University.
- Transfer student must not b admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer.
- Bonifide application for inter-University transfer for the 2018/2019 academic session received before 31st August, 2018.
- Lastly all recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shallbe- submitted to the Admissions Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
Applying for UNN Inter-University Transfer Online.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your Telephone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Pay the application fee of N195,000.00 (one hundred and ninety five thousand naira) through Remita payment platform at any Commercial Bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice print out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your Telephone and Invoice Numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
- Also, applicants can print the form & forward to current University Registrar for completion of last page in order to confirm release from your current University. Release form forwarded to Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by your current Registrar.
- Lastly, candidates should note any form not completed on-line termed void.
As a matter of fact online application has since commence and will end Friday, 31st August, 2018.