How to apply for Indian Visa in Nigeria
Indian visa online application in Nigeria-
Indian High commission in Nigeria Visa Services-
There must be a reason for visiting India from Nigeria either for medical purpose, football club, studying, conference, business or employment.
Indian Visa Application Fee
Fees are only accepted at the Sterling Bank Plc extension counter in the High Commission of India, Abuja and Lagos alone.
Please Note: you are not to conclude your travel arrangements to before you are issued a visa.
This is determined by The Indian High Commission even with the amount of money paid during the application process. Visas are applied for in person at the High Commission of India in Lagos/Abuja. Visa applicants from other countries other than Nigerians may have to wait for necessary visa clearance from the Indian Missions in their countries.
Visitors who are going to controlled/protected areas have to obtain special permits and are required to fill an additional form because of this reason. You are to contact the High Commission of India, Lagos to verify if any of the places you intend to visit fall into this group. These visa application forms can be gotten free of charge in any the following ways:
Visa counter of the High Commission of India on any working day from 0900 - 1100 hrs.
Particular visas are issued for different purposes.
Types of visa to India
- Business Visa
- Conference Visa
- Employment Visa
- Entry Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Medical Visa
- Project Visa
- Research Visa
- Student Visa
Universal requirements for all visa applicants
- Applicants must have prove of return air tickets.
- Yellow Fever Certificate compulsory.
- Bank statement for last three months. The Account’s statement should be certified by the bank and should state the name of the applicant, full address and telephone/fax numbers.
- A different letter stating earlier visits to India, including periods of stay
- A different letter that shows your current job and the purpose of your visit to India
- If you are providing the statement of account of another individual, you need to include the affidavit of the person sponsoring the expenses with the copy of the photo identity card that has the signature of the sponsor.
- If there are more enquiry of clarifications, you could visit their website www.indianhcabuja.com The embassy’s contact emails for consular
- Applicants can pay their visa fees at the nearest branch of Sterling Bank and the bank will offer him/her a receipt of payment to be submitted with the application in the High Commission of India, Abuja or at its office in Lagos.
- The applicant should know that once the fees has been deposited and application is being processed even the fees cannot be refunded.
- All applicants should know that they meet the terms of the regulations and provide required documentation to support their applications. Any event of fraud noticed would lead to the cancelation of your current visa application and future ones.
The visa fees for the visa you intend to apply for should be paid to the sterling bank.
High Commission India Abuja
The bank account details for Abuja is stated below:
Sterling Bank A/c No: 3123241441590
Name of the A/c:
High Commission India Lagos
The bank account details for Lagos is stated below:
Sterling Bank A/c No: 240/165498/1/1/0
Name of the A/c: High Commission of India Consular Services
Sterling Bank Branches In Abuja are:
- Plot 450, Kantagora Close. Off Tafawa Balewa Way, Area 3, Garki
- 16, Samuel Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki
- Plot 990. Sterling Boulevard, Central District, Wuse, 2
- Plot 700, Seda Close, Off Tafewa Way, Area 8, Garki
- National Assembly Complex Abuja
- No.105 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II
However you can pay in any Sterling bank branch in Nigeria
Please follow and like us: