IBADAN CITY : ANCIENT CITY BUT STILL THE BEST SEE WHY
Why is she unique?
- The city and kano city were the only cities in niger area when the British stepped on niger area soil.
- The Intellectual capital of the country.
- Houses the country premier university,the university of Ibadan
- Houses the country’s premier medical school,Ibadan medical school.
- Houses the country foremost teaching hospital.UCH
- Houses the international headquarters of International Institute for Tropical Agriculture.
- Houses the Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic
- Research (NISER)
- National Horticultural Research Institute NIHORT
- h.J.P Clark,wole soyinka,chinua Achebe developed as literary giants in the city.
|Karisas Travel & Ibadan Ancient City|
Searches related to ibadan city
- the largest city in nigeria
- largest city in nigeria by land mass
- largest city in west africa
- largest city in nigeria by land area
- smallest city in nigeria
- largest city in africa continent
- ibadan map
- towns in ibadan
2.The Cradle of Nigerian Modernity.
- First TV station in Africa.
- First university in nigeria.
- First modern stadium in sub-saharan Africa(liberty stadium)
- First skyscraper in subsaharan Africa(cocoa house)
- Largest shopping mall in west Africa.
- first modern road in nigeria(Ibadan to Oyo).
3.3rd,if not 2nd largest market in Nigeria after lagos and kano.
4.Largest city in west Africa in term of land masse
4. listed as one of the 5 African cities to watch by financial times of newyork in 2015.
Please follow and like us: