https://cdfipb.careers/sessions/new Aptitude Questions and Answers 2018/19.
https://cdfipb.careers/sessions/new Aptitude Questions and Answers 2018/19. Complete Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers (PDF Version) | Download any version.
Latest https://cdfipb.careers/sessions/new Aptitude Questions and Answers 2018/19. Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Past Questions… You need Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions? If yes, you are in the right place. We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions for download in PDF format. So, if you truly want to succeed in the forth coming FFS screening exercise get our up-to-date recruitment Past Questions to prepare for the exams.
As a matter of fact, Federal Fire Service Commission screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers?
Nonetheless Statistics have shown that in a number of hundred questions, verbatim 40 questions are being repeated randomly. Yes that have always been sure of.
That is the more reason you need to download the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions. Apart from the verbatim repetition of questions, questions are repeated with slight difference in their sentence structures.
Current Aptitude Questions from Years Past.
1. Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria
- a) Trunk A
- b) Trunk B
- c) Trunk C
- d) Trunk D
2. The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is
- a) PHE
- b) PPE
- c) PPMC
- d) PSE
3. Safety helmets are worn to protect against
- a) Extremes of temperatures
- b) Falling objects
- c) Impacts with fixed objects
- d) A, B & C
4. The color Blue in safety means
- a) Prohibited action
- b) Mandatory action
- c) Safe action
- d) Warning notice
5. The color Green in safety can be used in
- a) Escape routes
- b) Emergency showers
- c) Low passages
- d) Emergency stops
6. The chemistry of fire include
- a) Heat
- b) Oxygen
- c) Combustible Materials
- d) A & B
7. Is not a class of fire?
- a) B
- b) F
- c) E
- d) A
8. Freely burning fires fuelled by wood can be extinguished by
- a) Application of water
- b) Application of foam
- c) Application of C02 extinguisher
- d) C & D
9. Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following type of fire
- a) Class A-ordinary combustibles
- b) Class B-flammable and combustible liquids
- c) Class C-electrical
- d) Class D-combustible metals
10. The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is:
- a) Limiting quantity
- b) Segregation
- c) Containment
- d) Concentration
How to Download Federal Fire Service Past Questions:
The cost of the newly updated Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions is 3000.00 naira only
See the Payment Detail Below.
Account Name: Karisas Travel
Bank: GT Bank
Account No.: 0260250811
After Payment, Send the following
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- What You Paid For
And your favorites Email Address to the Agent number 08063286010.
Please you can call him to verify before and after payment to avoid confusion.
The purchased Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.