This is the official portal to access the website – http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/LoginPortal. fedfire.gov.ngPortal. fedfire.gov.ngPortal. fedfire.gov.ngPortal. fedfire.gov.ng
Federal Fire service Aptitude test:
This test can only be taken by successful candidate, who after filling forms on-line made it to the final stage of the Federal Fire service recruitment exercise.
The Nigeria Federal Fire Service might conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for successful candidates. Therefore, we have compiled the FFS Past Questions and Answers PDF Version, for the benefits of candidates who will be taking part in the aptitude test/examination.
Federal Fire Service FFS Recruitment Test/Exam Questions & Answers 2018
1) Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria
A. Trunk A
B. Trunk B
C. Trunk C
D. Trunk D
2) The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is
3) Safety helmets are worn to protect against
A. Extremes of temperatures
B. Falling objects
C. Impacts with fixed objects
D A, B & C
4) The color Blue in safety means
A. Prohibited action
B. Mandatory action
C. Safe action
D. Warning notice
5) The color Green in safety can be used in
A. Escape routes
B. Emergency showers
C. Low passages
D. Emergency stops
6) The chemistry of fire include
C. Combustible Materials
D. A & B
7. Is not a class of fire?
8. Freely burning fires fuelled by wood can be extinguished by
A. Application of water
B. Application of foam
C. Application of C02 extinguisher
D. C & D
9) Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following type of fire
A. Class A-ordinary combustibles
B. Class B-flammable and combustible liquids
C. Class C-electrical
D. Class D-combustible metals
10. The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is:
A. Limiting quantity
http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/Login Portal | Federal Fire Service Guidelines Questions And Answers
- To download the full PDF version of Federal Fire Service Past Questions & Answers, applicants are required to pay the sum of ₦1,500 only.
- Endeavor to follow the procedure by dropping your phone number and Email with the following message, “I Need Nigeria Federal Fire Service Past Questions and answers” using the comment box.
- Applicants are hereby warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone to assist them in the Nigeria Federal Fire Service, FFS job recruitment exercise.