Gtbank recruitment portal | Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Trainee Recruitment Entry Level Programme (ELP)
GTBank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2018 | Gtbank recruitment portal | Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Trainee Recruitment Entry Level Programme (ELP) | This article is more concern about GTB entry level program, though there re other issues that the we have also rown more light on below:
- gtbank recruitment portal
- gtbank recruitment 2018 nairaland
- furthermore gtbank recruitment nairaland
- guaranty trust bank plc accepting cvs
- sterling bank graduate trainee 2018
- graduate trainee recruitment 2018
- http gtbank com careers career opportunities graduates
- sterling bank recruitment 2018
GTBANK Job Title: Graduate Trainee Employee
Bank Job Description
GTBank Recruitment Application Process for the year 2018/2019
GTB criteria for Entry Level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- All applicants must be a university or polytechnic graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University/Institution.
- The applicant must have completed the compulsory 1 year National Youth Service Corp and possess NYSC certificate/exemption letter.
- Intending applicants must have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings from two schools.
- All applicants including males/females must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age.
Step 1: You will Undergo a Computer-Based Assessment.
- Firstly, to all eligible candidates, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Yes, the assessment help Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) board members to determine if you possess the skill to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: You will undergo a Pre-Interview Documentation
- As a matter of fact, upon successful completion of the assessment, you will b invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d b required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
- Keep in mind that you may also b required to write an essay details of which will b communicated during the discussion.
Gtbank recruitment portal.
Step 3: You will proceed to GTBank Panel Interview
- In summary, the next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview.
- Candidates re expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires.
Step 4: Guarantee Trust Bank Final Interview
- Next in this stage, involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team.
- Also inclusive to competency-based questions, candidates re expected to demonstrate industry knowledge passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
Gtbank recruitment portal | Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Trainee Recruitment Entry Level Programme (ELP).
Step 5: Finally, You will Join the Entry Level Training Scheme
- Afterwards, selected candidates who emerged successful @ Final Interview granted or offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). That is to say that at this point, participants re trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking.
- Good-news, Successful candidates will b absorbed into Bank subsequently.
- Now, after reading this and you re interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, please feel free to apply for existing vacancies or submit your CV for consideration by completing the registration form on the link below.
- In conclusion, Interested and qualified candidates should: