GT BANK INTERNET & MOBILE BANKING GUIDELINES *737* GT BANKING CODE
GT BANK INTERNET & MOBILE BANKING GUIDELINES *737* GT BANKING CODE | Presently GT 737, *737* gtb transfer, gtb online transfer, how to check gtb account balance, gtbank mobile money transfer code, how to transfer money from gtb account to another gtb account, above all gtbank mobile recharge code, finally gtbank transfer charges, gtb account balance code Guaranty Trust Bank.
See GT BANK INTERNET & MOBILE BANKING GUIDELINES *737* GT BANKING CODE
No doubt internet banking is all about making complete transactions online, see, this is a platform put together by GTbank for all its users to get access to their accounts using their PC/mobile at their convenience without having to go to the bank especially in the case where no bank is nearby or where there network is out of service. Read more;
As a matter of fact you can also access the online banking by following the following rules but before you do so, you need to identify if your account is personal or business account as not to have any problems on the way.
Guidelines for accessing internet bank using a personal account:
- Firstly Visit www.gtbank.uk
- Afterward Go to the link where you see internet banking.
- Furthermore You will be requested to enter your initial user id which is usually 10 digits long.
- On logging in for the first time, you will be required to choose an alphanumeric user id of your choice.
- As a matter of fact Login code is generated by the security token code.
- Security answer is very sensitive
- Above all You will need to generate a payee code to complete your payment.
- Lastly Do not use special characters like _)(*(&^? etc. when making payments.
Guidelines for accessing internet banking using a business account:
- Firstly Visit www.GTbank.uk
- Afterward Click on the internet banking link
- Above all Enter your Customer Id ( a unique alphanumeric number common to all customers or users).
- Lastly User ID which is common to specific users
For first time login, the user is required to enter the following:
- Firstly Answer to a security question
- Afterward Security question: user can change the displayed question to any question of his choice
- Lastly Date of birth.
For subsequent users, login security answer entered previously.
- First and foremost Security answer
- Lastly Login code generated by the security token code.
Note: Ignore call or mail requesting for your internet banking login and password. This is the works of fraudsters. Beware!
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.