A complete guideline about traveling to UAE. Great Guild Get VISIT VISA & FLIGHT TICKET UAE – In this page you will be given guidelines on how to get a VISIT VISA & FLIGHT TICKET to UAE.
No doubt there are so many websites that appears to have an online facility available for obtaining a UAE entry permit (tourist visa or visit visa). Nevertheless, we strongly advice you contract it to a travel agent that has an office.
First and foremost, have this at the back of your mind. Traveling Abroad is not a big deal as long as all documents needed can be provided.
Great Guild Get VISIT VISA & FLIGHT TICKET UAE
Remember that normally anyone arranging a visa prior to travelling to the UAE needs to have a sponsor in the UAE – A friend, relative, airline, travel agent, hotel, or company based in the UAE Embassy, or talk to the airline you are travelling with.
Below are website you can as well apply through to get your visa directly without consulting an Agent.
www.dubaivisa.net – VFS Global – online visa applications for the use of Emirates Airline passengers only.
Related websites are www.qatarairways.com, www.vfsglobal.com.
VFS operates a Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC) in several countries.
Great Guild Get VISIT VISA & FLIGHT TICKET UAE
- Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Visit Visa valid for 30 days. Only One month and 3-Months visas are Available, no more 1-month Extendable Visa.
- Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour Transit Visa.
- Other Organizations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
- Individuals (Relatives or Friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.
So that’s it.
Steps To Take Before Coming in Search for Jobs in UAE:
Always confirm the authenticity of these documents:
- MSC etc with the below mentioned Ministries.
Please Note the Minimum Amount to hold as BTA (Basic Travel Allowance) before Travelling: $1,000 (You need a confirmed ticket to get this from the bank)
How to get Accommodation when you get to UAE:
Lodge in a Hotel for 1 to 2 days and proceed to Dubizzle for shared Accommodation or an Apartment.
How to Prepare your CV in accordance with UAE Format:
Karisas Travel can guide you in this aspect just call or send a mail.
How to search for Jobs in UAE:
DUBIZZLE is a good recommendation and it works.
For Further Authentication on all your Documents Please Follow These Address Below:
Ministry of Education Address & Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Federal Secretariat Complex,Opposite Eagle square,8th floor, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
UAE EMBASSY ABUJA:
UAE Embassy Address:
2nd Floor, Tsukunda house, near church gate central business district & Ecowas plaza, Abuja
AUTHENTICATION FEES PER DOCUMENT:
Ministry of Education ———– Charges within #1,000 – #1,500
Ministry of Foreign Affairs —– Charges within #1,000 – #2,500
UAE Embassy Abuja ———— Charges within $50 (#18,000 per Document for 5 working days)
Those going to UAE embassy in Abuja for certificate authentication MUST go along with:
A letter of confirmation from Ministry of Educatio.
The eligibility letter issued from the MOE will cost you #500 and will be ready in 5 working days.
MOFA closes by 12pm for authentication.
So prepare to pay 1k per document if you late. NSCDC at the gate will not allow you to enter.
Foreign Affairs in UAE — Charges 110 Dirhams per document.
Branches are open at Al Twar Centre in Al Qusais and Al Barsha from 7.30 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 8pm.
There are also two branches in DED & DM, but they follow regular government office timings.
Passport Renewal Nigerian Embassy ABU-DHABI
- First and foremost, come with 2 passport photographs with white background & Old International passport
- Afterwards login to https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport and make payment of $106 with your debit card for your application online.(Compulsory)
- Call the Embassy to confirm they have received your application then you will be told to come for bio metrics. +97124431503 or +97124431792
- Embassy processing fee of 185 Dihrams(This will be paid cash at the Nigerian Embassy)
- Embassy Timings at Abu-Dhabi is Tuesdays and Thurdays 9am – 12 Noon only
- Lastly normal pickup for renewal takes 2weeks but you can get it same day if it’s urgent.
CONFIRM YOUR VISIT/TOURIST VISA OR VALIDITY OR TO KNOW IF IT IS GENUINE!
- Click on this Link http://ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
- Select Service To Inquire: Example, choose (ENTRY PERMIT VALIDITY) for Visit/Tourist visa
- Fill in your First Name, Gender and Date of Birth(Example 14-09-1989)
- Select Country (Example:Nigeria)
- Type the code inside the Box provided below the code Box
- Lastly, click Submit. And you will see all your Visa details and validity…….
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates VISA CENTER, ABUJA
VISA APPOINTMENT BOOKING BY WHATSAPP ONLY
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08187915000
PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ABOVE WHATSAPP NUMBER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS:
- NAME OF APPLICANT
- PASSPORT NUMBER
- PHONE NUMBER OF APPLICANT
- SCANNED COPY OF YOUR E-VISA.