Furthermore, all suitably qualified candidates are thereby invited to apply for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following categories in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Firstly, applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Interested applicant must ensure they re Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
In addition, Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, also, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and finally, English Language.
ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
As a matter of fact, applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
- First and foremost applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Secondly, applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not b accepted after the recruitment;
- Furthermore, applicants must b fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must b of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Similarly, applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Likewise, applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Lastly, computer literacy will be of added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested persons must carefully follow the guide below to successfully apply.
- First and foremost, applications re strictly online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Secondly, candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- Also, candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates particularly advised to print out the Referee form which must b duly completed for sighting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Lastly, candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must b submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
OTHER AVAILABLE FEDERAL / STATE JOBS
NIGERIAN PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018- APPLY HERE
EDO CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2018- APPLY HERE.
Above all, we hope this article met you well? Thank you for reading Fresh graduate and Non Graduate Recruitment Exercise at Nigeria Federal Fire Service.
Meanwhile, for more update kindly comment below.