Complete States Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal | FFS Login
Ongoing 2018 Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FFS) | Complete States Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal | FFS Login.
- Firstly, applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Secondly, applicants, must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- In addition, applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Also, you must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Also, applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Lastly, chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal
For a start, the Federal Fire Service was formed in the year 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit within the Lagos Police Service Department to prevent, control and combat fire outbreaks in the Government Reserved Areas of Lagos Colony.
Federal Fire Service Ranks.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) are classified as;
- Assistant Controller General
- Controller General
- Controller of Fire
- Superintendent Officer I
- Superintendent Officer II
- Rank and File.
Frequent Asked Questions on Complete States Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal | FFS Login
- federal fire service abuja
- nigeria fire service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
- federal fire service training school
- federal fire service lagos
- lagos/abuja/niger state fire service recruitment portal
- federal fire service salary
- federal fire service recruitment portal 2018/19