Full list of 2017 Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)-Batch A Candidates
This is to bring to notice that the 2017 Shortlisted Names of Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Batch A Candidates is out!!!
fcsc shortlisted Just as earlier revealed-It has been officially announced that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) of Nigeria wishes to inform the general public (Nigerians who applied for the 2016 recruitment) that the first (Batch A) list of shortlisted candidates for 2016/2017 recruitment interview is now available online on the official FCSC website at https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
See Steps on How To Check FCSC Recruitment Results :
You are advises to visit the FCSC website which is www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ and check for your full names right under your State of Origin section or click “Recruitment Results” and select “Applicants Shortlisted for Interview” on the webpage.
The moment you see your name from the full list published online, check the FCSC Interview Timetable written below to see when the ministry you applied for or the cadre has been scheduled for an Interview. The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment interview will hold at PSIN, Kubwa, Abuja from Monday, 27th March to Monday, 3rd April, 2017 in the following precise order;
- MONDAY, 27TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION.
- TUESDAY, 28TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT.
- WEDNESDAY, 29TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE plus BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY plus FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT.
- FRIDAY, 31ST MARCH – 9AM: ALL OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR THE FEDERATION and OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.
- MONDAY, 3RD APRIL – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
Please Note this: All selected Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the scheduled date and time for their Ministries / Cadres because there will be no space for excuse. If you know that you were shortlisted as a candidate, you should make sure you come along with your means of Identification (which includes National ID card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National Voters Card, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs (any background).
Be Reminded that all candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them for confirmation.
UPDATE: Federal Civil Service (FCSC) List of Successful Candidates for Interview 2017
1. fcsc portalfederal civil service commission recruitment
2. federal civil service commission portal
3. federal civil service commission recruitment 2016-2017 results
4. fcsc recruitment portal 2017/2018
5. federal civil service commission salary structure
6. all federal civil service commission promotion list
7. federal civil service commission recruitment portal 2017
Searches related to fcsc recruitmentfcsc portal
above all fcsc login
fcsc recruitment portal 2016
fedcivilservice recruitment portal
vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng register
www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng recruitment 2016
federal civil service commission 2016 recruitment