FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form Online – Serious student can now apply for Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State. As a matter of fact, this post have the complete guidelines of FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form (2nd Batch) 2018 | Screening Exercise, Eligibility and Registration Guide.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form Online… Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 110.
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form Online
Information form good authority reaching us reveals that the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
As a matter of fact this portal has long been opened for registration Monday July 9, 2018 and until further notice.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form Online Screening Date.
The date for the Screening test (second batch) is as follows:
Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
College Premises Time: 10.00 a.m.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form Online & Eligibility.
- First and foremost all candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 110 and above are eligible.
- Lastly those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Online.
#200 – The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Firstly, open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Secondly, enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Afterwards, please confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Lastly, print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.