Frequent Asked Questions Below:
- best credit card portfolio
- american express promotions
- credit card points
- american express credit card
- express credit card
- similarly american express sign in
- american express customer service
- american express platinum
- furthermore american express rewards
- american express careers
- american express travel
- how to get an american express card with bad credit
- american express credit card application
- credit card portfolio management
- what is credit card portfolio
- credit card portfolio analysis
- trading card portfolio
- credit card holder.
Credit Card Portfolio Analysis Trading Card Portfolio – Credit Card Holder
Last time, I mentioned that I wanted to keep my portfolio, but it was due for an expansion.
My primary card continues to be the Capital One World Elite Aspire Travel MasterCard. With no doubt I am more than happy to continue to earn 2 points for every $1 spent, which comes out to 2% cash back that I credit travel expenses (especially taxes and fuel surcharges on a reward redemption).
I put my Rogers recurring bill on my Rogers Platinum MasterCard to continually waive my annual fee. I have also been putting my foreign purchases on this card to earn me 4% cash back.