Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers (PDF Version) | Download Up-To-Date | The Federal Fire Service Recruitment complete Past Questions. As you are preparing for FFS aptitude test and training, it is imperative that you shop around for documents to keep you prepared.
Do you need Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions?
If yes, then you re in the right place. We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions for download in PDF format. So, if you truly want to succeed in the forth coming FFS screening exercise get our up-to-date recruitment Past Questions to prepare for the exams.
- public service rules questions and answers
- nigeria civil service promotion exam questions with answers
- civil service past questions and answers
- civil service promotion exam past questions
- promotion examination question
- nigeria civil service exam questions with answers
- civil service past question papers
- nigeria police recruitment past question and answer
Get the Latest Federal Service Recruitment Past Questions Now…
Believe it or not practice they say makes perfect. I can assure you that one of the ways of scaling through the Federal Fire Service Commission screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers?
Statistics have shown that in a number of hundred questions, verbatim 30 questions are being repeated randomly. That is the more reason you need to download the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions. Apart from the verbatim repetition of questions, questions are repeated with slight difference in their sentence structures.
Sample Questions from Previous Years.
6. The chemistry of fire include
- a) Heat
- b) Oxygen
- c) Combustible Materials
- d) A & B
7. Is not a class of fire?
- a) B
- b) F
- c) E
- d) A
8. Freely burning fires fuelled by wood can be extinguished by
- a) Application of water
- b) Application of foam
- c) Application of C02 extinguisher
- d) C & D
9. Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following type of fire
- a) Class A-ordinary combustibles
- b) Class B-flammable and combustible liquids
- c) Class C-electrical
- d) Class D-combustible metals
10. The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is:
- a) Limiting quantity
- b) Segregation
- c) Containment
- d) Concentration.
1. Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria
- a) Trunk A
- b) Trunk B
- c) Trunk C
- d) Trunk D
2. The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is
- a) PHE
- b) PPE
- c) PPMC
- d) PSE
3. Safety helmets are worn to protect against
- a) Extremes of temperatures
- b) Falling objects
- c) Impacts with fixed objects
- d) A, B & C
4. The color Blue in safety means
- a) Prohibited action
- b) Mandatory action
- c) Safe action
- d) Warning notice
5. The color Green in safety can be used in
- a) Escape routes
- b) Emergency showers
- c) Low passages
- d) Emergency stops.
How to Download Federal Fire Service Past Questions:
The cost of the newly updated Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions is 3,000 Thousand-Naira only
See the Payment Detail Below.
Account Name: KARISAS TRAVEL
Account No.: 0260250811
After Payment, Send the following
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- What You Paid For
And your favorites Email Address to the Agent number 08063286010.
Please you can call him to verify before and after payment to avoid confusion.
Also You can WHATSAAP Him on 08063286010 or call: SAME NUMBER.
AFTERWARDS YOUR purchased Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions AND answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.