Civic Education Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions.
Civic Education Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions. This is a complete guide to getting A1 for that long exam you have been trying to sort out for a long time.
Below we have past, present questions for practice, please read them and attempt all questions in preparation for that WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE exams.
Subject: Civic Education
SECTION A (Essay)
- What is law and explain the meaning of rule of law
- What are the full meaning of the following: ICPC NAFDAC EFCC CIVIL SOCIETY
- Define democracy and what election is.
SECTION B (OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS)
- Another name for rule of law is__________ (a) supremacy of law (b) behaviors (c) civil education.
- _____ can also be a body of official rules and regulations formed in constitutions (a) supremacy (b) government (c) law
- The Maxim was expanded in the year _____ (a) 1999 (b) 1885 (c) 2014
- A united kingdom professor in his book titled ________ (a) introduction to the society of law of the constitution (b) study of the constitutional regulations (c) general law by every citizen.
- The rule of law discourage the use of ________ means to dispense judgment. (a) unconstitutional (b) constitutional law (c) law and orders
- We have _____ offences punishable by law (a) bribery and libel (b) criminal offence (c) criminal offence and civil offences
- ____ are less critical offences that nonetheless attracts penalties (a) civil offences (b) criminal offences (c) rules of law.
- The _____ of the rule of law places the law over and above all persons (a) punishment (b) maxim (c) police.
- The _______ respect the rule of law and the fundamental human right of citizens (a) government (b) the church (c)families
- One of this is not a feature of democracy (a) election (b) free press (c)civil law.
For more on these comment below, start commenting now. Civic Education Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions.