Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment. Recruiting Medical Laboratory Scientists 2018.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment. Recruiting Medical Laboratory Scientists 2018.… chevron recruitment portal, chevron recruitment for fresh graduates, chevron nigeria internship 2018, chevron internship 2018, chevron career page, chevron nigeria website, chevron recruitment department, chevron nigeria recruitment 2017.8. Chevron Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for Medical Laboratory Scientists… Chevron Nigeria Limited is recruiting for Medical Laboratory Scientists. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of a degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
- Write medical articles for medical journals.
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited – An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Candidate will be expected to gather information in order to help fellow staff members with diagnosing a patient. This can include carrying out tests related to immunology, chemistry or toxicology.
- Candidate will also need to record any information pertaining to blood bank inventories.
- Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
- Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of FDA regulations
- Able to work together as part of a team
- Able to maintain a safe, clean work environment
- Superb documentation skills
- Great verbal communication skills and able to explain complex medical terms simply.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions for CNL:
- An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
- Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2018.
Above all, what’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.