Check Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME Form and Cut-off Marks.
Students who just checked their Jamb result, WAEC and other result with positive outcome can no longer be patient, as they are now eager to gain admission at all cost. The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME Form 2018/2019 | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
check Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME Form and cut-off marks.
check Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME Form and cut-off marks.The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME Form 2018… The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
First and foremost this is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
Latest School Update Oke-Ogun Poly Post UTME Form
Checkout Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
1. All Candidates as a matter of fact, must have chosen Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
2. Also, Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 100.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME.
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
- Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the application portal http://admission.tops.edu.ng/
- Click on “Start/Continue Application Now” at the menu section of the page
- Proceed to create and account and complete your application.
- You are expected to create an account on the portal on complete your application.
DEADLINE: Application Deadline not specified.
Above all, What’s your take on this? We believe this article (check Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME Form and cut-off marks.) was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +