unn change of course 2018/2019, unn change of course 2017/2018, unn portal
UNN Change of Course/Department Form
Change of Courses or Department Form For UNN Now Available
This is the latest update coming from the University of Nigeria Nsukka – Applications re invited from suitably interested and qualified students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 but wish to change their department/course to apply for the 2018/2019 academic session change of course form.
Read About UNN Change of Course Guidelines.
- First and foremost, all application for Change of Degree Programme received at end of each session. Processing of application completed before one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Furthermore, students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
- After all only applicant with processes complete stands better chance registered in new Departments. No carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- Lastly, except that indicated in the Application procedure no other payment needed.
Basic Ways to Apply for UNN Change of Course Online.
- First and foremost, eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng log in your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- Secondly, with the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00)application processing fee. Ensure that Invoice number keyed in appropriately at Bank, also obtain confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Finally, candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online should forget about UNN for now as it has failed the first process.
Online registration has since commenced and form sale to end on 31st August, 2018.
Thats all as regards to Change of Courses or Department Form For UNN Now Available For more update on this article start commenting below.