Business Management/studies Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions.
Business Management/studies Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions. This is a complete guide to getting A1 for that long exam you have been trying to sort out for a long time.
Below we have past, present questions for practice, please read them and attempt all questions in preparation for that WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE exams.
Subject: Business Studies
SECTION A (Essay)
- A commercial bank is defined as?
- mention five functions of commercial bank (20 marks)
- Explain what is travelers cheque and the full meaning of NHIS (15 marks)
- Rule a petty cash book with four analyses columns for transport expenses, postage, stationery and balance the book.
Feb 1 cash received from the cashier #50.00
Feb 3 paid transport fare #2.00
Feb 3 bought postage stamps #7.00
Feb 7 bought stationery #2.00
Feb 10 telegraph #3.00
Feb 15 transport fare #2.00
Feb 16 postage stamps #3.00
Feb 20 bought stationery #2.00
Feb 25 postage stamps #4.00
- A ___ cash book is therefore used to record expenses that are described as minor___ (a) book keeping (b) petty (c)
- List all the items of ledger and what is a ledger (14 marks).
For more on these, Business Management/studies Questions For WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE Practice Questions. start commenting now.