Breaking News-Meningitis Outbreak 2017|Meningitis Outbreak 2017|2018: See List Of States Affected In Nigeria
Fungal Meningitis Outbreak 2015|2016|2017|2018
There have been reports of Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States of Nigeria.
Fungal Meningitis Symptoms
Here we will be bringing you list of states that has been affected by Meningitis in Nigeria
Fungal Meningitis Outbreak
We strongly advise that after reading this report, you rush down to the nearest primary health care, General hospital, National hospital, specialist hospital/clinics or any established Federal, State or Local Government health care centers to receive the Meningitis vaccine
List of affected States where there are reports of Meningitis outbreak
Below are 90 Local Government Areas (LGA) in Sixteen (16) States of the Federation which are so far affected
- Lagos and Plateau.
Ways of Preventing Meningitis
- Avoidance of overcrowding
- Sleep in well ventilated places
- Avoidance of close and prolonged contact with a case/s
- Proper disposal of respiratory and throat secretions
- Strict observance of hand hygiene and sneezing into Elbow joint/sleeves
- Reduce hand shaking, kissing, sharing utensils or medical interventions such as mouth resuscitation
- Vaccination with relevant sero-type of the meningococcal vaccine
- Self-medication should be avoided
Please we strongly advise that you share this report to as many as you can, by doing so you are creating more awareness and helping the Federal Government to fight against disease of such, you are also saving lives.
fungal meningitis outbreak
meningitis outbreak 2017
fungal meningitis outbreak 2015
fungal meningitis symptoms
fungal meningitis outbreak 2016
meningitis outbreak 2016 uk
bacterial meningitis outbreak
new england compounding center meningitis outbreak
Please we strongly advise that you share this report to as many as you
can, by doing so you are creating more awareness and helping the Federal
Government to fight against disease of such, you are also saving lives.
Please follow and like us: