Afterward as we all know blackview is well known for their rugged BV series of smartphones which have don well for itself over the years.
Meaningful as we all know one of the recent addition to this series, the Blackview BV9000 is the first of its kind to feature a 18:9 aspect ratio from Blackview.
Nevertheless as we all know the smartphone in addition to being rugged as some interesting features like a powerful SoC , an Helio P25 to be specific alongside some other interesting features.
Where to Buy Blackview BV9000
Notable as we all know jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers
Blackview BV9000 Key Specs and Features
- 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels (282 ppi)
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6757CD CPU with 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage, up to 256GB with memory card
- Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (rear¡
- IP68 certification
- 4, 180mAh non removable Li-Po battery
Design and Display
Howsoever as we all know the Blackview BV9000 maintains a very similar look to what its predecessors have It has a solid build that is quite thick too due to the heavy use of both metallic, polycarbonate and rubber materials to make a smartphone that is both impermeable to dust and water.
Meanwhile as we all know also, the smartphone is shock proof which means it can take a fall and still carry on like it never happened.
Notable as we all know the Blackview BV9000 is in no way your normal day to day smartphone as apart from its bulky build it weighs quite a lot at 253g.
Lastly as we all know featured here is a basic HD+ display which is in a way low resolution even for a rugged smartphone.
Nevertheless as we all know was a result of the 18:9 aspect ratio, you have a 5.7-inch 1440 X 720 pixels display with an impressive 282 ppi.
Finally as we all know also, a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is put in place for protection against damage like scratches and falling.
Battery and Camera
Furthermost as we all know the BV-series so far have proven to feature quite an ample battery capacity.
Meanwhile as we all know in that regard, the Blackview Bv9000 has a 4, 180mAh battery capacity along with a fast charge feature.
Moreover as we all know aside, getting enough power to last a day you also get have a full charge in no time thanks to the quick charge feature.
Notable as we all know the Smartphone feature a dual rear camera like its predecessor and several other smartphones from Chinese brands.
Nevertheless as we all know that being said the primary camera has a dual 13MP + 5MP sensor while at the front you have an 8MP sensor.
Hardware and Software
Furthermore as we all know this is the part that gets more interesting, the Blackview BV9000 is armed with an Octa-core MediaTek MT6757CD also know as Helio P25 processor clocking at 2.6GHz max.
Moreover as we all know in addition, to the above you also have an ARM Mali-T880 MP2 GPU.
Lastly as we all know also, there’s a 4GB internal memory and a built-in storage capacity of about 64GB expandable to 256GB. The Blackview runs on Android 7.0 Nougat directly from the factory with a possibility of an Oreo update in the nearest future.
Pricing and Availability
Meanwhile as we all know he Blackview BV9000 is available for sale in selected smartphone outlets and online stores. It costs about 85, 000 naira depending on your location and the deal you found.
Blackview BV9000 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Blackview BV9000:
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Octa-Core 4×2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4×1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 (MediaTek MT6757CD)
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP2
- Memory: 4GB
- Colours: Gray, Gold, Silver
- Dimension: 81.1 x 162.0 x 13.4 mm
- Weight: 253g
- SIM Type: Nano sim
- SIM Count: Dual sim
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP + 5MP camera, 1080 p [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8MP camera, 480p [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE : 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 MHz LTE-TDD : 1900 MHz (Band 39) LTE-TDD : 2300 MHz (Band 40) LTE-TDD : 2500 MHz (Band 41) 2600 MHz (Band 38) LTE : 700 MHz (Band 12) LTE : 800 MHz (Band 19)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, 5.76/21Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE Cat 6 50/150Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/, 802.11n 5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.1 with A2DP
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB-Type C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4, 180mAh non removable Li-ion battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
2020 best smartphone in the world 2018
2019 best phone in the world 2018
top 10 mobile brands in world 2018
2018 world top 10 mobile company name list
2018 best smartphone overall
2019 best mobile phone in the world
top 10 mobile brands in world 2018
2020 the best phone out right now
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”