Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment
This article is to guide you to know how to apply for Nigerian immigration recruitment portal. Nis recruitment latest news, niger-ian immigration service ranks, nigeria immigration service recruitment 2017, recruitment nigerian customs website, nigeria custom service recruitment website, as a matter of fact nigeria custom recruitment 2017, finally nigeria custom recruitment portal, finally nigeria custom service recruitment 2017.
Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/18 Recruitment – Q&A: When will Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2017 be out?
That being said, the right information aspiring applicants need know is finally here and this reporter very pleased to inform all Nigerian young men and women who intends to join the Nigerian Immigration by 2017/18 employment session that the Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment would be coming up anytime soon. However, we do not know the specific month or date at this moment.
In preparation for the upcoming Recruitment at the Nigerian Immigration Service 2017, you as an interested applicant/candidate is expected to know all it takes to join Nigerian Immigration or get acquainted with the Requirements to fill Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment Form, when it comes out online.
Qualification For Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment – To Apply visit http://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
Just Before obtaining the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 form online, you need to be eligible with the following
- Primary School First Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate (WASC or WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment.
All NIS Requirements for obtaining 2017/2018 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
These requirements includes 2018/2019 session too.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Note Any candidate physically challenged with the following should not apply
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial debt
IMPORTANT – The Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Form is not yet out online, but immediately it comes out, every candidate will be required to complete his/her registration online by clicking the NIS official portal: http://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
Do well to visit this website regularly for more interesting updates on Nigerian immigration job vacancy. and you can reach us by asking question or making contribution with the use of feedback form below. Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment online. That’s all thank you for reading.
Please follow and like us: