Latest Update about MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program 2018 – As a matter of fact, the Master-Card Foundation is in collaboration with School of African Micro-finance is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding individuals active in financial inclusion to attend SAM 2018.
master-card foundation projects , mastercard foundation financial education, master-card foundation partners, mastercard foundation, mastercard foundation projects, master-card foundation partners, Lastly, mastercard foundation financial education.
MSFMSP – School of African Micro-finance (SAM) which is an annual two-week training designed to expand the collective capabilities of institutions by building individual knowledge and skills to achieve strategic goals; to achieve High Performance that creates sustainable value.
Also, SAM training, with up to 14 courses to choose from, is singularly focused on delivering the knowledge, skills and capabilities that ensure institutions have market-focused strategies; execute flawlessly delivering appropriate products and services; and have the culture, structure and talent to perform.
SAM brings together more than 100 middle level and senior microfinance managers, consultants, central bankers, micro-bankers from MFIs, banks, cooperatives & credit unions, donors & program staff with a desire to perform at a higher level. Participants come from more than 20 different countries, but mainly East and Southern Africa, English speaking West Africa and the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. This makes for unrivalled interaction both in and out of class.
- Firstly, applicants should be from Africa
- Applicants should demonstrate a passion to make greater impact;
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply.
Apply for Master-Card Micro-finance Programs See Guidelines
In addition, candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in microfinance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience;
- The organisation Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support to institutions and re keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives.
Guidelines How to Apply.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
For more update on this article Applying for Master-Card Microfinance Programs See Guidelines, simply provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.