LATEST NIS NEWS ABOUT LOGIN FORM PORTAL OPEN 2018/2019
Nigerian immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | LATEST NIS NEWS ABOUT LOGIN FORM PORTAL OPEN 2018/2019 – NIS Complete Details on How to Apply | NIS Recruitment Login Form Portal 2018/2019 – Application Form & Requirements | Learn How to apply for NIS recruitment form login portal 2018 and also learn the requirements involve in applying for the Nigerian immigration recruitment service.
- Firstly, nigeria immigration recruitment portal
- nigeria immigration recruitment 2017 portal
- Also, nigeria immigration portal
- nis recruitment portal 2017
- nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- Similarly, nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
- nigerian immigration latest news
- Lastly, list of successful candidate for nigerian immigration service 2017/2018.
Application Form & Requirements
Then, the Nigeria Immigration Services was part of the Nigeria Police Force. However it was separated in the year 1958 to become a separate body of its own. Moving on its main task is to monitor the immigration activities of Nigerians and foreigners going in and out of Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the head of the Nigeria Immigration Services is the Chief Immigration officer and his appointment is made by the Nigerian President. They were also given the responsibility of detecting illegal or fraudulent travel documents. In the same line, they are also responsible for border patrol. They are equally expected to oversee activities at Nigerian sea ports. Passport issuance is also done by the Nigerian Immigration Service.
How to apply for NIS recruitment 2018
- User name and password
- Functional phone numbers
- Valid email address
- Afterwards applicants can login to official site.to apply.
Requirements Nigerian immigration recruitment service.(NIS 2018/2019)
- Firstly, all applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection will be based on the following;
- > First and foremost, your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- > Secondly, passing the relevant tests;
- > Thirdly, your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- > Also, the ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- > While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- > Furthermore, for the sole aim of the Nigeria immigration service (NIS), Graduate need to have a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Below re some addition Criteria needed
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.