This news is all about the 2019 Nigerian Army Exercise going on in Nigeria 2019/2020. In this article we have all the details you need to know about the ongoing recruitment into the Nigerian Army. Also we have all steps on how to Apply. Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2019/2020 − Authorities of the Nigerian Army Council (NAC) has announced the commencement of 78RRI Regular Recruit Intake Application form.
Interested applicants should note the following:
- Nigerian Army DSSC online recruitment form is free
- Applicants must register with a valid email address
- Fill in your details accurately before submitting the Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with below documents
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
Applications re invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 45. The DSSC and SSC recruitment is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
1. Must be Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
2. Must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in the English language.
3. Similarly, tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
4. Aged between 18-22 years by March 1, 2017.
5. Tradesmen & Women Applicants: Aged between 18-26 years by March 1, 2017.
6. Medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
7. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
8. Lastly, knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
Application submission is done online, to apply visit the recruitment portal on (https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng) and click on the application button to begin registration. Multiple application is not allowed!!!
N/B: On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) First and foremost, declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Also, local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Finally, guarantors Form.
2019 Nigerian Army Exercise See This Year Requirements
Application Closing Date