2018 JAMB CODES | JAMB EXAM MALPRACTICE CODES WITH INTERPRETATIONS CHECK THEM OUT
JAMB Exam Malpractice Codes & Interpretations 2018/2019 Released | 2018 JAMB CODES | JAMB EXAM MALPRACTICE CODES WITH INTERPRETATIONS CHECK THEM OUT – 2018 jamb answers, 2018 jamb cbt answers, jamb questions and answers download, free 2018 jamb answer, free 2018 jamb cbt answer, 2018 jamb expo, jamb repeated questions, jamb questions and answers 2018, jamb profile code, jamb registration, www.jamb.org.ng 2018, jamb 2018, jamb registration 2018, jamb caps, how to register for jamb 2018, how to get jamb profile code.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Investigation and Standards Division has released the codes for examination malpractice and their interpretations as well as examination prohibited items.
INTERPRETATION OF MALPRACTICE CODES /TYPES /PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- A: First and foremost No e-Registration Slip
- B: Possession of Unauthorized Calculator or similar electronic devices
- C: Possession /Spying/ Copying unauthorized books or any reading material
- D: Impersonation
- E: Swapping of Examination Details/ Documents
- F: Similarly Possession of USB, CD, Hard Disk or similar storage devices, bluetooth devices
- G: Violent/ Unruly behaviour to Examiners
- H: Lateness to Examination Hall
- I: Furthermore Possession of Mobile Phone or Similar Electronic Devices, Cameras, Recorders, Microphones
- J: Possession of Smart Devices e.g. Watches, Buttons, Rings /Jewelry, Lenses, etc
- K: Also Colluding with other Candidates /Examiners/ External Agents
- L: Lastly Leaving the Examination Hall without Permission.