2017/2018 WAEC Literature Expo Questions/Answers | Literature in English Syllabus 2018/2019
& Exams-Take a look at everything you need to know about the 2017,
2018 & 2019 WAEC examinations on Literature in English, that of
2017/2018 is set to be taken this day Wednesday, 26th April.
WAEC ENGLISH LITERATURE
before we go deep into the topic of the day have a review at all
related searches related to waec 2017 literature in English these
google, yahoo, bing, ask,and other related search engines wods can help
current waec syllabus for literature in english; current
waec syllabus on literature; exam focus literature in english pdf; waec
literature answer; exam focus literature in english 2016-2020 pdf;
junior waec syllabus; literature book download pdf, WAEC Literature
Expo; waec syllabus for government;
WAEC TIME TABLE
- Richard Wright – Native Son
- Patience Swift – The Last Goodman
- William Shakespeare: OTHELLO
Student have been advised to pay close attention on Karisas Travel
as its a website that will always update you on both travel news and
education for you to get more update please fill the email form below.
- Oliver Goldsmith – She Stoops to conquer
- Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption
- Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger
- Birago Drop – Vanity
- GbemisolaAdeoti – Ambush
- Gabriel Okara – Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell – The Dinning Table
- Lenrie Peter – The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor – The Anvil and the Hammer
WAEC LITERATURE TEXTS FOR 2017 – 2020
- AmmaDarko – Faceless
- BayoAdebowale – Lonely Days
- Alfred Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert – The pulley
- William Blake – The School Boy
- William Morris – The Proud King
- Robert Frost Birches – Birches
- William Shakespeare – Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Day?
Download Literature Questions/Answers
WAEC Literature Expo | Literature in English Syllabus 2017/2018
Note the following:
- The Unseen Prose passage for Paper 1 shall be about 120 – 150 words long.
context questions shall be set on the Shakespearean text. The context
questions will test such items as theme, characterization, style and
setting in the Shakespearean text.
- No essay question shall be set on the Shakespearean text.
strongly advised that student read their books at home and stop looking
for shortcuts to pass exams as that has even reduce the confidence in
employing more youth into the System of African developing countries
like Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Togo, Cameron, Senegal and lots more.