2017/2018 UNI AGRIC MAKURDI Post UTME Cut Off Mark Screening And Registraion Details Released Candidates
who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 170 marks and above are hereby notified that the Admission Screening application form is now available:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for UTME (service charge inclusive)
2. Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME screening payment slip from the Bank how ever as a matter of fact containing candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
3.Nevertheless Presently candidates expected to registeras a matter of fact online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme as a matter of fact (follow the guideline on the website).
4. As a matter of fact candidates are expected to provide correctas a matter of fact the information about their candidature on the University portal & making a printout online registration form from the University website & come along with the during screening exercise.
2017/2018 UNI AGRIC MAKURDI Post UTME Cut Off Mark Screening And Registraion Details Released
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
Payment in the Bank or our website commences on Wednesday 6th September, 2017 and closes on Tuesday 19th September, 2017.
First generate your RRR number:
a. Viste the University website ONLY (Not REMITA Website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
b. After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choosing three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
1. Internet Banking: Viste the University website & follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank’s ATM card.
2. Use ATM card on mobile device ( internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal https://fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instructions at www.uam.edu.ng
3. Bank Branch: Viste any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
4. Await the announcement
There is a video and text instructions/guidelines on how to make payment using the three options on our website www.uam.edu.ng