Presently Neco Chemistry 2017 past questions and answer, Neco expo runz, Neco chemistry final answers for today’s exam paper.
No doubt the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) of the National Examination Council (NECO) is ongoing and the Chemistry paper is scheduled to be written on Thursday, 6th July from 10am to 1pm.
Finally Neco Chemistry 2017 past questions and answer, Neco expo runz, Neco chemistry final answers for today’s exam paper.
Furthermore the Neco chem exam is for Paper III & II: Objective & Essay which will take a total of 3hrs to write. Here, we will be posting out samples of the neco chemistry questions for candidates that will participate in the examination.
Any ways this is to inform you all that as a matter of fact the below chemistry questions and answers are from Neco past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for SSCE preparation. This should in no way discourage you. Believe me when i say all answers will be uploaded three hours before the exam begins this is as a matter of fact.
Therefore Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.
Above all Please NOTE: Vapor Pressure of Water Chart is on the back of this page.
1. A sample of air collected at STP contains 0.039 moles of N2, 0.010 moles of O2, and 0.001 moles of Ar. (Assume no other gases are present.)
a) Find the partial pressure of O2.
b) What is the volume of the container?
2. A sample of hydrogen gas (H2) is collected over water at 19°C.
a) What are the partial pressures of H2 and water vapor if the total pressure is 756 mm Hg?
b) What is the partial pressure of hydrogen gas in atmospheres?
3. If 600. cm3 of H2 at 25°C and 750. mm Hg is compressed to a volume of 480. cm3 at 41°C, what does the pressure become?
FINALLY -2017 Neco Chem Answers | Neco Chemistry Expo obj & theory5. a) Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction of butane gas with oxygen gas to form carbon dioxide and water vapor.
b) First and foremost How many liters of oxygen are required to produce 2.0 liters of CO2?
c) Similarly How many liters of CO2 are produced from 11.6 g of butane at STP?
d) Finally How many molecules of water vapor are produced from 5.6 liters of butane gas at STP?
6. Find the molar volume of a gas at 68°C and 2.00 atmospheres pressure.
7. How many liters of methane are there in 8.00 grams at STP?
8. Calculate the density of carbon dioxide at 546 K and 4.00 atmospheres pressure.
9. What volume of O2 at 710. mm Hg pressure and 36°C is required to react with 6.52 g of CuS?
CuS(s) + 2 O2(g) ® CuSO4(s)
10. Meanwhile What is the molar mass of a gas if 7.00 grams occupy 6.20 liters at 29°C and 760. mm Hg pressure?
11. At a particular temperature and pressure, 15.0 g of CO2 occupy 7.16 liters. What is the volume of 12.0 g of CH4 at the same temperature and pressure?
12. Finally To prepare a sample of hydrogen gas, a student reacts 7.78 grams of zinc with acid:
Zn(s) + 2 H+ (aq) ® Zn2+(aq) + H2(g)
The hydrogen is collected over water at 22°C and the total pressure of gas collected is 750. mm Hg. What is the partial pressure of H2? What volume of wet hydrogen gas is collected?